1. Protecting your privacy. Privacy disclosures:
• We may run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, and other kind of commercial ads.
• We may engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
• We may employ tracking devices for marketing purposes (“cookies”, “web beacons,” single-pixel gifs).
• Cookies are used to track information and status within a session
• We don’t send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
• Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
2. Data we collect
• We only collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc .
• Geovive does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
• Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Website, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
• Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
• Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Circumstances in which Geovive may release information
• Geovive may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
• Geovive shall not disclose your personal information to any third party unless ordered to by a court of competent jurisdiction .
6. International Users
By visiting our Website and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Geovive we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
Effective Date: January 2018